Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Too much sickness


Today I finally feel better. I got food poisoning from some bad cashew chicken on Sunday night. It was the worst that I have ever felt. I am glad that we did not feed any to Alex. Justin only ate a little nit and therefore was only a little bit sick. I ate alot and was alot sick. It only lasted 24 hours, but it seemed like forever. I am sure that Justin is glad that I am better because I think that I was a big whiner.

Kate is getting better each day and Alex is also doing well. He is saying so many new words. It is fun to hear him talk. We have to be careful about too many DVD's in the van because now when he gets in to any vehicle, he thinks that he should get to watch Bob. He can say Bob now and gets kind of upset if it is not turned on. He will get over it because we are not going to watch Bob everyday.

Everyone is sleeping now, so I had better get some stuff done around the house. Time is hard to come by because it seems that I am always needed. Kate had ate every hour for the past three hours so she should be sleeping for a while.

No comments: