Sunday, January 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Mama


Justin, Alex and Kate made me a birthday card today. It was really cute. Justin should write for Hallmark. Alex had messed up the whole house again. He is just a little tornado. We have to teach him the clean up game. I am sure the minute that we do not clean it up, we will get a showing. No offers yet, but with three second showings, one has to be coming soon.

Kate has not been eating as good today. We have had some trouble getting all the junk out of her nose. It is a good thing that we have saline. We are going to try to figure out some way to keep her elevated when she sleeps so that it does not congest her so much at night.

I am going to go shopping at Marshall Fields this afternoon. I am going to get some normal clothes for myself. I am really excited. The last time I bought some normal clothes was nine months ago. It will be nice to pack away all the maternity clothes finally. I obviously did not have time to find my regular clothes the week I was in the hospital. I was getting pretty sick of the roll panel pants when there was not much of a roll to hold the panel up.

We got some cute pictures of Alex and Kate today. I wish there was sunshine and the lighting would be better, but we think that they turned out pretty cute. Alex was great with her. He only tried to touch her eye once!

No comments: