
Kate is becoming very active with her arms and legs. She is also very good at following objects with her head and eyes. She just started making some cooing sounds. They are so cute. She is starting to show more of her personality which is really fun to see.
Alex, Kate and I have been watching his sign language dvd the past two nights. He is trying to say all the words and do some of the signs with his hands. His language skills have been getting better and better. I am amazed and how many words he can say. Flower was the latest one. He also has a book about hugs and he learned to say hug which is really cute. He has not been going to bed very good though. He fights it alot and does not just lay down and go to sleep like he used to. It always seems that Kate is crying too when I am putting Alex to sleep and I think he feels like he is going to miss out on something if he goes to bed. Sometimes it has taken an hour to get him to settle down with lots of crying and tears. I know that is not that bad in comparison to what some parents go through, but for our good sleeping Alex, it seems like a lot. Hopefully the switch to the big boy bed will be okay. It should be interesting!
No comments:
Post a Comment