
It was nice to wake up at home today. Alex, Justin, Kate and I had a nice day together. We put together the double stroller and went to the mall when we had a showing. I finally got to buy my baby girl a dress. She will look very cute once she can grow into it. I made sure to keep her covered up so no one could touch or breathe on her. I think after going through this RSV, I am going to be a bit paranoid for a while. I realize that I can't keep her in a bubble, but hopefully I can prevent as much as possible. I started working with Alex today on washing his hands and using anti bacterial gel. He is doing well so far and that should help keep his hands clean which will hopefully spread less germs. The nurses thought that the gel would be easy for him to pick up on.
Kate had a great day. We had to suction her nose a few times and she seems to get wuite clogged when she is on her back. I might strap her in to the papasan for a few days to see if that helps her not get so clogged at night. The mucous should pass in a few days and that will be great.
Alex was lots of fun. I am amazed at how many words he learned this week while I was gone. Moo, Cock a doodle doo, scoop, Kate and many others. He has become quite the copy cat and is so interested in doing things himself. He is getting to be such a big boy. I took some pictures of him and Kate tonight. They are very cute. He enjoyed holding her and he was very gentle when patting her head. It is fun to see them look at each other.
We went through our house. It is amazing. The countertops are all in and they look great. The first coat of finish is on the hardwood floor. The tile is done and all the hardware is on the doors. It is looking great and there is not much that has to be done. I can't believe that we will move in five weeks. We had better start packing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment