
Today, we are all healthy again. It has been a really nice day. I got the new license plates put on and ran some errands this morning. Alex took a good nap and is playing. He has also given his sister lots of hugs and touched her head many times. He has a fascination with her hair. I am not sure what is so interesting about it, but that is the first thing that he does when he sees her, is touch her head. I am amazed that I actually have a few outfits of Kate's to pack away already because they are too small. She is getting big already. She is still losing lots of skin and is quite dry. Slowly, her eyebrows are starting to fill in. She still has extremely long fingers and toes.
Our house just went back on the market as a new listing and we already got a call for a showing tomorrow. We will be cleaning tonight to make sure that it is pristine. Maybe this one will be the one.
No comments:
Post a Comment