Friday, December 09, 2005

Bob the Builder

Alex is in love with Bob the builder. He woke up badly from his afternoon nap today and the only thing that cheered him up was watching some of his Bob dvd. We always have to read all of his bob books at least three times per day. Justin and I are getting sick of Bob the Builder so we now have three dvd's to choose from. That definately makes it easier to tolerate more Bob. At least it is not Elmo or Barney!

I went home sick today. I had two bad nights of sleep in a row. No baby yet, but with all the pressure I feel, it must be coming soon. Hopefully I can rest and feel better this weekend. I am just so tired and everytime I lay down, the circus starts inside me and keeps me from sleeping. That baby has to sleep sometime!

No comments: