
Well we found out that Alex has RSV today. That is not good news. Ther is no treatment and it is dangerous for Kate. Now we have to watch her very close. I hope and pray that she does not get sick. Alex is finally bouncing back. He is much more like himself and he should not be exposing anyone because his coughing has lessened and he no longer has a fever. He did great at daycare today, ate well, played well and seemed back to his old self. We even had a good night at home too. The standoff on the stairs seems to be over for now. He did throw his dinner on the floor while I was feeding Kate. It was slow motion and he did it just out of my reach. Other than that, we had a good night and I am thankful for that. Kate is sneezing and coughing a bit, but seems to be doing well. She was in for a well baby check yesterday and is up to 5 lbs. 11 oz. Our pediatrician said that she is thriving.
We had two showings today and a second showing yesterday. I guess in both cases half the couple loved our house, but the other half did not. So more waiting. I was hoping that this would be it. It has got to happen soon though. One good thing has happened this week, Justin sold my car and we are getting a van. That will be very convienient and I am amazed that just by putting up[ a sign in the window, he sold it a couple hours.
It has been a hard week. I hope that this weekend is better.
No comments:
Post a Comment