
Alex was too sick to go to daycare again today. He is not doing much better. Justin got a nebulizer for him last night. It makes us nervous and Alex hates it. He struggles the whole time. It does seem like it is helping though. He had an awful night sleeping last night. Justin had to hold him most of the night so that he would relax and try to sleep. We are all very tired. I have been getting up and feeding Kate and with Alex not sleeping well, neither of us have been getting much sleep. Alex has been pulling out all the stops today. He has had three hour long tantrums for me. I can not believe that he can go that long. It is all my patience to listen to his fake cry for so long. He did it for forty minutes straight at one point. The only things that seem to help are listening to his veggie tales cd and watching bob the builder. I hope that he is well enough to go to daycare tomorrow because I think we both need a break from each other. This has been the longest three days of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment