
I am feeling more like myself today and I finally got two good nights of sleep in a row. I should be able to take on the week ahead! It won't be long now.
We went to the house and were amazed at how much they have gotten done. The ceilings are all finished. The first coat of paint is on. All the workwork is installed except for one room, the hardwood floors are in and half of the cabinets are installed. It is really coming together and definately looks like a real house now. We are so excited to see the progress. It is all locked up now so we can't just stop by anytime, but we look forward to seeing it every weekend. Our closing date is set for February 14. That seems like a long time from now considering how far they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment