Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Our first day home


Today began quietly with a good night's sleep and a nice breakfast. Justin and I were both glad that we got to sleep in our own bed and were excited about spending the day with our new little girl. Soon after that, Alex the stair pro, fell and cut his forehead. At first, it looked like just a deep scratch, but then when Justin took him to daycare it bleed through the bandaid and began looking much worse. So he did not stay at daycare and instead went for his first set of stitches. They had Bob the Builder on tv so Alex did very well. He got three stitches and gets them removed on Christmas eve. No clinic close by would do stitches on the face (his forehead) so Justin got to make a trip back to Minneapolis to Children's.

Kate and I stayed home and rested. I feel better each day and will be glad to be back to myself soon. Kate is a treat, she is such a good baby. We definately feel blessed.

No comments: