Well Alex stayed home today. He was coughing, sneezing and not eating well. He had horrible sleep last night so we thought it best not spread any germs at daycare. He had a great nap today and finally seemed more like himself in the afternoon. I took a peek in his mouth and sure enough he has two upper eye teeth and two molars that have just poked through all at once. I am sure that is why he has not been eating very well. They just look nasty! I am continually amazed at how long it takes those teeth to actually come in. It seems as though we have been watching these come in forever. At least they have finally broken through the skin.
I tried to keep him occupied today with some videos. We watched an Elmo Christmas, Bob the Builder and his Baby Bach dvd. I was hoping this would help him rest a bit instead of being crazy busy all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment