Monday, November 21, 2005

More swimming


I have missed a few days in November! I have to get myself to jot down drafts even if I do not have time to proof and upload them. I have also been having some camera trouble which must be straightened out before Christmas and baby II.

Alex went under the water to retrieve little toy octopus at swimming this week. He also stood on the ledge of the pool and jumped to Justin for the first time. He was very excited and did this several times. Up until recently, he has only sat on the ledge and fallen forward in to Justin's arms. He is so excited in the pool now, that he does not want to get out. He is quite smitten with his blond swim instructor. Justin and Alex are the only boys. All the other kids are girls with thier mom's. Alex pays no attention to them, he just makes googly eyes at the instructor. He is a flirt already, we are in trouble.

No comments: