Thursday, November 24, 2005

More teeth

We noticed those molars and eye teeth that I mentioned several weeks ago have finally just broken through. There have been a few grumbly nights, but not too many. We started giving Alex his own baby pillow to see if that helps him stay more in one spot in his bed at night. Right now, he is crazy in there and often does 360's in his sleep. Not quite ready for a toddler bed yet. I think he would spend most of the night on the floor. So far the pillow is making no difference and when I check on him before I go to bed his has already gotten rid of it. At least he is not climbing out of his crib yet. I have made sure to remove any toys that could be used as a step stool and the aquarium is now attached to the back wall of the crib and that is against the wall.

Alex had his first taste of Thanksgiving today. He did not like the turkey. He shook his head no a lot. He has definately developed his own opinion of what he wants to eat and what he doesn't. He liked the sweet potatoes, crackers and mashed potatoes. He refused the pumpkin pie which is odd because he likes everything pumpkin. At least he drank 8 oz of milk with his dinner.

No comments: