We met Tanya, Ted and Stella at the Children's Museaum tonight. We have never been there and due to the snow, it was very quiet. Alex and Stella pretty much had the run of the place and loved it. Alex was in to everything. He knocked down big brick walls, went shopping at the grocery store, and explored the tot world. It was so much fun to watch him explore everything. I was glad that Justin could help chase him and he did most of the chasing because I am moving slower these days.
I had my 35 week check up and things are beginning to change. I am starting to dialate a little bit and eface as well. I can tell the baby is getting bigger because it is often testing the limits of its room and pushing arms and legs out. We can actually see lumps protrude from my belly. That never happened with Alex, he was pretty happy being confined. Maybe this one is bigger than he was....
No comments:
Post a Comment