Saturday, February 04, 2006

Word explosion


Alex has become a parrot. It is definately time to watch what we say very carefully. He repeats as much as he can. I heard the first two word phrase today. He told Max to "drop it". Max took one of his breakfast squares that he was diligently packing into a box and unpacking. He did this for almost thirty minutes straight. He might have a career as a professional packer someday. Later on, Justin had an open box in his room and Alex started taking books off the bookshelf and packing them in the box. He did not stop until he had emptied the whole shelf. I guess he has been watching us pack lately. It has paid off because I have made cleaning up his toys a game every night and he picks them all up and puts them in a crate. He makes sure to get every toy he can see.

No comments: