Monday, February 20, 2006
Kate's check up
Kate had her two month check up today. She is 21 inches long and 9 lbs 10 1/2 oz. She is doing great. Though the pedictrician said that she was a snacker. Hopefully she will quit snacking and start drinking real meals so she will sleep longer. I am really struggling today. I am still sick and I have to wear a mask when I feed Kate. My hands are raw from washing them so much and it is really hard to keep her away from Alex. I feel like we are living the RSV incident all over again and that it is only a matter of time before she gets sick. Alex is having quite a fever the tylenol is not keeping it any lower that 102. If it gets any worse we will have to bring him in. I can't wait until this sickness is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment