Sunday, February 26, 2006

Finally well

Today is the first day that Alex finally seems better. He has not run a fever in almost a day. His voice still sounds stuffy, but he is actually playing and talking much more than he has for the past week. He also has learned how to leave his room when he wakes up in the morning. We have been keeping his door open at night because his room is a little cold at night. So when he wakes up he barges in to our room or sneaks up on me. I have to get used to being stared at. It really startled me yesterday.

Kate did really well. She only had a fever one day. We have not feed her a bittle this week because we wanted to make sure that she was eating as often as possible and she would get antibodies from me. It has worked, she was the least sick of all three of us. Somehow, Justin never got the flu. Lucky for him. Alex has been very needy. My back is sore from carrying him and Kate around. Hopefully my big boy will be back soon.

The lights are being installed on Tuesday. I have been working really hard on getting my room unpacked. I have my first five for $5 on Tuesday also. I think I will be able to get it all done. My room has so much stuff and it is hard to organize without a closet. It will be a work in progress for a while. I am excited to have a place to scrapbook and stamp again. Alex has been my little helper though. He unpacks everything that I put away. I got him distracted with coloring, except for now he thinks he should color all the time. He even colored on my table. Oh well, it looks lived in now!

I have to find the camera battery and take some pictures!

No comments: