
We moved yesterday. It went very well. It is so nice to be in our new house. Everythign looks fantastic. Alex slept in his big biy bed for the first time and he never left it all night. I am so excited that we did not have to put him back in bed 15 times. I hope every night is as good as last night was. We got a lot unpacked, but I am overwhelmed with the boxes every where and we still have to clean the other house so it is show ready as soon as possible. We are now having a stager come in. I hope this makes it sell. I really do not know what else we could do at this point. Just think happy thoughts.
Kate is doing well. She is still eating every three hours at night. I have just a couple weeks before I go back to work, so hopefully she will begin sleeping through the night soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment