
I brought Alex in last night because his fever was so high. It has spiked to 104 several times and the tylenol is just not working. I have been putting an ice pack on his neck and head, but that only seems to help for 20 minutes. I learned about Advil for kids and also got a fever sheet. This is the first time he has had a real fever so we are new to this. The advil has really helped a lot. Hopefully he will be better soon. Kate slept eight hours tonight and when she woke up she had a fever of 101.5 we thought maybe she was too warm in her bassinet so we checked it again 20 minutes later and it was still 101.5 So we had to take her to Children's. She self regulated by the time we got there and was down to 100.4 So that is a good sign. They said that her x-ray was good and too feed her as much as possible. We also can give her tylenol, but are supposed to keep that to a minimum because she is so young. SO far she is doing well and is in good spirits. I am finally felling better and hopefully Alex will soon be feeling better too.
No comments:
Post a Comment