Sunday, September 18, 2005

Uh-Oh


Alex said a new word today. It is "Uh-oh" he says it all the time. It is really cute. He is trying to climb everything and is currently climbing my desk as I type this. He is officially walking now, but often falls. He has a cut on his lip from a crawling mis-hap last night. I guess even something as simple as a rug is a baby hazard. Alex's new feat of the day was pushing his toy crane all over the kitchen. He also made some "truck" noises while he was doing it. He has also learned how to crawl in between the couches. We are entering a whole new level of baby proofing. He amazes us everyday with his new antics.

We went to visit our new house today. It is amazing how fast it is coming together. We are so excited. I can't wait until we move in. The picture for this blog is the main level of our new house and it is taken from the garage.

Within fifteen weeks, we will have a new baby. I picked out the "homecoming" outfit this weekend. I went with green and yellow to be safe because we do not know if it is a boy or a girl. It is a cute polkadot shirt, striped pants, and a long sleeved onezie from Hanna Andersson. I also got matching green socks and a hat of course. The cotton is so soft and the few things that I have gotten from that store for Alex have been wonderful. No matter how many times you wash them, they still look great and with the "grow with me" cuffs they last a long time. Justin and I had better start picking out some names because that baby will be here before we know it.

No comments: