Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Tooth Number Eight


Alex finally got his eighth tooth today. It has taken two weeks of suffering for it to finally break through. He is getting so big and eating most everything that I put in front of him. Yesterday he ate one of my old favorites...mac and cheese with tomatoes and ground beef.

This is my first blog and I am doing it so that I have a record of important Alex events for my scrapbook. I am much faster at typing than I am at writing in a diary. I also wanted to share this with friends and family so that you can all keep updated on our exciting events. I can't promise that there will be a new entry every day, but I plan to update it often so make sure to check back!

1 comment:

LLCoolRog said...

Nice work, Michelle! Glad I could help. I sure hope the Tooth Fairy has been good to my main man, Alex!

:)