Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thank you


Alex said thank you tonight! Justin and I both thought we were hearing things, but then he copied us a few times. I guess we had better be careful about what we say from now on. So I guess thank you is his true first words. That is a good sign of all the words to say he certainly picked the polite ones first. He even used it correctly. We handed him a toy and he said thank you. He has been sharing things a lot with us lately and we always say thank you when he does that so I guess it rubbed off on him. We are continully amazed everyday at the progress he is making. It is so fun to watch him grow and learn. He tool five steps a few times tonight. He is working really hard on walking and tiring himself out in the process. I keep saying that it is going to be anytime now, but it surely has to be because he has really been working hard in the last two days.

In other news, they dug for our foundation today. One day ahead of schedule! We were so excited that we went and took pictures of the hole. They already have it marked for pouring the foundation so that will probably happen by the end of the week. I can't wait until it is done!

No comments: