
Well, I have accepted the fact that we probably will no longer have a morning nap. It has just not been working the past week and a half. So I have decided to give up have lunch at noon and go for a 12:30 nap. Hopefully he will take one long nap and it won't be such a struggle in the morning and afternoon.
I met a couple friends for coffee this morning and Alex was on his screaming kick. It was really fun. Hopefully it will be short lived and I will pray for that. Nothing we do seems to make him stop. I am doing as much sign language as possible and he is interested, but still not signing back yet. We are also working on learning to clap and wave bye-bye. I am sure like everything else, one day it will click and he will be able to do multiple things with his hands all at once. I also stopped and bought him his next pair of shoes. Yikes are they expensive! It is too bad that Alex has such crazy feet. They are almost triple wide and really thick. The only place that we have had any luck getting shoes to work is Striderite. The velcro ones he takes off so we are stuck with lace up shoes. They seemed to help him walk a little better today before lunch. Perhaps barefoot walking is not enough support for him. They are quite cute. I will have to take a picture of him with them on later and use it for tomorrow's blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment