Friday, August 26, 2005

Never enough hugs


Alex was more snuggly than ususal today. Before lunch I think that I got 12 hugs! Perhaps he knew it was our last day home together before I go back to work on Monday. He was a sweetheart today, but I do not think that he was feeling the best. We had several nasty diapers and a bad case of diaper rash. There was lots of crying with every diaper change so we went to get some more Burt's Bees diaper cream. This helped alot, still some tears, but it is looking much better now. We have also found a diaper that will last overnight. I am glad that I found something that works as it will cut down on the laundry.

It is too bad that I can't bottle all of those baby hugs and the soft and sweet "mama" that I hear everyday. I am sure that I will miss both of those things next week.

No comments: