
Today started out all wrong. I had to drop the kids off with Justin at work because our daycare provider was VERY sick. I finished my last lesson for the year. Then I spent all day trying to get ready for next week. I ended up finally leaving work at 4:30 and I did not get much accomplished due to computer problems. I fed Kate and we went to dinner and grocery shopping. Alex was crazy at dinner. He has never been like that before. He would not eat and only wanted to grab everything on the table and not sit in his booster. Then when we got home from shopping he had a major meltdown before bed and it took 20 minutes to settle him down. He would not settle down for me, but he would for Justin. I am thankful that at least he finally went to sleep. Kate on the other hand, just cried for five minutes and was asleep. It almost seems as if they have changed places. Unfortunately they both have slight colds right now. Hopefully we can get some good naps in this weekend and everyone will feel better on Monday. It seems that things will work out with my job for next year. Based on the meeting today, I hopefully will not have to teach general music. I hope that it all works out and that I am able to ride out all of this declining enrollment. I really like my job and I don't like the thought of finding another one. I have been quite scattered this week and hopefully I can get caught up this weekend. It seems that there are never enough hours in the day and everything that I have to do takes twice as long as it should.
No comments:
Post a Comment