Saturday, May 20, 2006

Many words


Alex is saying so many words now. Tonight he said I love you to me for the first time. It was so sweet. I am so impressed at how much he can understand and do. He was even sorting his toys by color this morning. He can tell you what color they are too. Kate is learning a lot too. She tried peas this week. I am not sure if they are a hit or not. She definitely likes oatmeal though. We got news that our landscaping is on hold again. It all could have been done three weeks ago, but was slowed down due to the final grading not being done. Now it is done and they were all ready to go, but apparently it has to be inspected by the state before the landscapers can proceed. I have lots of plants that I bought from school this week, I keep watering them a lot, but I hope that they do not die. I might just plant them this weekend anyway.

No comments: