
Today was my first outing alone with both kids to a place far from home. Up until this point I have only went somewhere alone that I could go home quickly if needed. All I can say is thank god for double strollers. If I did not have a double stroller I would be running to keep up with Alex! I met my friend Tanya and she brought her two kids too. We were a little bit crazy, but she had a free membership and we knew that we could let Alex and Stella roam in the Toddler room. Alex had a blast. He tried most everything except for the dark tunnels. He even can say Stella now, he calls her "la la" It is really cute. I had Kate in the baby bjorn and Tanya had Lucy in a sling. Somehow we managed feeding both babies, diaper changes and neither Alex or Stella got hurt. We even took them all to Mc Donalds for lunch. That went great, until Alex saw Stella's sippy cup. It looks just like his and he decided that he no longer wanted to be a big boy and drink from a straw. There were some tears, but it was not too bad. If that was the only thing that went sour, it is a pretty great day! I think he will try it again. Kate loved watching all the kids running around. She had a very good nap. Alex did not nap. I guess all the running made him more awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment