
Kate has not slept through the night in over a week. She has been up two to three times most every night. That is why I have not updated recently. I have been a zombie after the kids go to bed. We finally found the magic number for her bottles. She is drinking five ounces three times a day at daycare. That is much better than four, four ounce bottles. I am barely keeping up with her. I have been drinking as much water as possible and I am pumping three times a day at work and once before bed. Though it is grueling, it is sure helping me get back in to shape. My jeans that were too tight three weeks ago are now too big. I have five pounds to go to be back at my pre-pregnancy weight. I saw a personal trainer last Saturday. I have more than five pounds to go to be in shape again, really I should lose twelve. I have 30% body fat right now, yikes!
Kate is about 12 pounds now. Her cheeks seem to get bigger everyday. She is growing like a weed. I am going to go through her clothes this weekend and start packing some of those cute 0-3 month outfits away. She is getting so long that her feet are getting to the end of many of her sleepers. She is smiling so much now. She is also almost laughing. She is quite ticklish under the chin and we are almost getting her to giggle. I am amazed at how strong she is and she always wants to be sitting up. She can't sit on her own, but she is really good at leaning against something for support. She is supporting most of her own weight. She is just wearing out all her hair too, so much head movement!
No comments:
Post a Comment