
Kate is blowing raspberries like crazy! We need to keep a bib on her because she is doing it so much. She is such a busy girl. I am surprised that her legs have any rolls on them considering how much she kicks.
Alex has been throwing more tantrums. He is getting a bit challenging. Hopefully I will get a handle on it as he went for 30 minutes tonight. All over something so silly. He handed scoop to me and I took it and then he decided that he wanted scoop back. I tried to give it to him, but he just had a melt down. All of this transpired in thirty seconds and then resulted in throwing oneself on the floor and crying for thirty minutes. He a;so gets quite disgruntled when he is coloring and has to put the colors away. Sometimes he cleans up nicely and other times he just throws them on the floor. Max got a purple crayon the other day, that was not so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment