
Kate has two teeth now. She is biting everything. She has even bit me while nursing several times. It is defiantely time to quit. Those little teeth are VERY sharp. She seems to be getting them in the same order that Alex did. These first two appeared at about 5 months. I have not seen any others in sight yet, but she is drooling alot. I think she would be glad to have nore teeth because she seems to want to eat everything that we are eating. Her favorites are peas and squash. She likes every vegetable, but fruit is really a struggle. She often sticks her tongue out and the food comes with it. She has the craziest tongue that I have ever seen. She also likes to squinch her eyebrows when she has fruit. There have been times lately that she tastes one bite and then closes her mouth and refuses to open for more. It is a good thing that we always feed her the oatmeal first!
No comments:
Post a Comment