The spring Tuba exodus has begun. I have four naked Tubas, a baritone, two tenor saxes and a french horn in my parlor. I had to make sure to leave a path to the piano for Alex because today is his last piano lesson. Both kids want desperately to try the Tuba. I am putting it off until the weekend because once they start, they won't want to stop. My arms are sore from moving instruments already. I need to work out daily to prepare for five long days of instrument cleaning next week. I can almost smell the mix of suntan lotion and vinegar now.
It is hard to believe that another school year is coming to an end. I hope our summer break is filled with picnics and cool adventures to new places. There will be books to read and lots and lots of knitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment