Saturday, January 01, 2011

Goals for 2011

Hopefully 2011 will be a fantastic year! I hope to end this Candida diet soon and still be in my best shape ever. Even though I can't eat bread, cheese, or have wine at least I have lost all that baby weight plus some more. Financially hopefully we will catch up and make some ground. The past few years have been hard. I am also setting the goal of finishing what I already have for all of my crafts. I am working on a batik quilt for Kate's bed and one for my own. They are beautiful and I won't buy anymore fabric until they are done. The same goes for my knitting projects and scrapbooking too. I have more than enough paper and it will be fun to finish what I started. I also hope that Alex and Kate continue to flourish in school. They are both so excited and reading so much. Alex, Magic Treehouse and Kate, Dr. Seuss. I love to see them so excited about learning.
Lastly, reuse, reduce and recycle. It is time to get rid of the things we don't use, no longer need, or are broken. We will start with all the dead computers taking up space and then on to ebay to sell some things that can go to another family. Horray for 2011!

No comments: