Thursday, October 06, 2005

Yum and Nana


Alex loves bananas and he has now started calling them "nana". He gets quite upset when they are gone. I don't think that he understands that you don't eat the peel. He also takes ridiculous bites. He took one so big today that I thought he would not be able to chew it all up. He did and swallowed it and was screaming for more. He also is saying "yum" when he eats something he likes. There are lots of "yums" at dinner. He has such an appetite. Our daycare lady says the same! I guess he had soup, peaches, banana, and ate a whole grilled cheese sandwich for lunch today. As Justin would say, it must be a growth spurt. That is fine because he is not wuite tall enough for his 12-18 month pants to fit. A little height would make f0r less tripping on his pant legs.

There have been tears daily since Tuesday when we drop him off at daycare. He stops as soon as we are out of sight and appears to have a great time. He has been really fun at night this week. So much babbling and walking. I started lettimg him walk the long hallway when we go to see Justin at the office. He is so proud of himself that he can walk that far on his own. He is also improving his speed too. He has made a lot of leaps this week and we are enjoying every minute!

No comments: